- This event has passed.
2021 Mascoutah Fall Festival/Chili-Soup Cook-Off/Car Show
October 16 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Chamber will once again host the Fall Festival/Chili-Cook-Off/Car show on Saturday, October 16, 2021 in downtown Mascoutah. The day will include a craft/vendor fair chili and soup cook-off and a car show. There will be free entertainment for the kids including a petting zoo and bouncy houses. there will be music provided by a DJ. The car show will feature additional classes. Registration forms will be available shortly for the craft/vendor fair and chili-soup cook-off on this website. Car show registration begins at 9:00 AM on Saturday, October 16. We hope that you will save the date and join us for a great fall day in downtown Mascoutah.
Vendor Entry Form
Click here to download the paper form or fill out the form online below.
- No refunds are available.
- Food and craft forms are due October 1, 2021; chili-soup forms are due October 11, 2021
- Car show participants will sign up the day of the event.
- We have the right to refuse any application.
- Vendors are subject to specific items being sold and availability.
- Entry forms are available at the Mascoutah Visitor’s Center or online at www.mascoutahchamber.com
- Fees must be received by the Chamber within 7 days to complete the entry. If you did not receive confirmation of your online registration, please contact Vicky Scalf at the Chamber. Leave a message if necessary and she will call you back.
- Please review the attached Participant Informational Page
- If you are a chili-soup cook, please review the judging rules as well.
If you have any questions please call the Chamber at 618-566-7355 and speak to Vicky.